East Grays Harbor Fire and Rescue is accepting applications to establish a list for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic.
$5,376.00 – $6,720.00 Monthly
$64,515.72- $80,643.96 Annually
Minimum qualifications include:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Possess a WA. State driver’s license at time of hire
- Good driving record and insurable
- Pass Exercise Science Center
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 certification or WA State equivalency
- WA. State certified Paramedic or Nationally Registered Paramedic
- Ability to obtain WA State reciprocity and MPD approval for GraysHarbor County
- Current AHA, ACLS, PALS certification
- COVID-19 vaccination(s)
- Desired qualifications:
- WA State IFSAC FF2 or higher or WA State equivalency
- AA degree in Fire Science or Fire Protection Technology
Call 360-482-6266 to request an application, email email@example.com or download Firefighter/Paramedic application from www.ghfd5.org.
Completed applications are due by Friday, June 3rd at 1700 hours, please include the following required documentation.
1. Resume with a minimum of two letters of recommendation.
2. Copy of driver’s license
3. Copies of Paramedic certifications, IFSAC FF 1, AHA-ACLS/PALS
4. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s)
Firefighter/Paramedic Exam Process:
Application Opening Date – May 11th, 2022
Application Closing Date – June 3rd, 2022
Notification of Acceptance to Test – June 3rd, 2022
Texting Exams will be scheduled on June 11th, 2022 Written Exam at 0800
Medical Scenario at 1030
Oral Board Interview at 1030
Ranking of Applicants – June 13th, 2022
All offers will be conditional on criminal background, NFPA Medical clearance, physical assessment center and Psychological Evaluation.
Email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail completed application, resume and all required documents, in an enclosed envelope to:
East Grays Harbor Fire and Rescue
Attn: Recruitment Officer
P.O. Box 717
Elma, WA 98541
• Incomplete application packets will not be accepted.
For questions contact East Grays Harbor Fire and Rescue at (360) 482-6266 or email the Recruitment Officer, Alison Sinclair at email@example.com.